Having problems keeping track of your assets? Track and locate equipment quickly and easily in real-time using RFID technology, and access information in the office with Trimble Asset Manager.
|Download A Solutions Brief||Contact Us To Learn More||Download A Datasheet|
IMPROVED ASSET UTILIZATION
- Locate equipment that needs to be shared between projects
- Monitor owned versus rental status for each asset. At the corporate level, monitor overall utilization, while the project manager can monitor on site utilization.
- Inventory equipment quickly and easily to know what assets are on site
ASSET SCANNING MADE SIMPLE
- Many ways to scan assets – fixed, handheld or vehicle
- A variety of RFID tags to suit every need
- Use personnel and equipment already on site
TRIMBLE CONNECTED SITE READY
- Tracker is Connected Site Ready so you can reduce work stoppages and time spent driving to the site to manually locate assets
- Accurately and automatically monitor asset movements, availability and use
BETTER ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- A complete, centralized view of all assets on multiple sites
- Integrate, report and document asset location information and visual condition in the office with Trimble Asset Manager.
- Field software that runs on the Trimble Site Mobile RFID handheld controller
- Syncs with Trimble Asset Manager in the office
TRIMBLE ASSET MANAGER
- Web-based office software database that stores asset history and location
- Visual condition data can also be viewed when used with Trimble Inspector
NOTE: Trimble Asset Manager requires a Connected Community subscription.
- Trimble Site Mobile RFID is a rugged handheld controller used to commission new assets, scan RFID tags, and wirelessly sync asset information to
and from the office using Trimble Tracker field software. This versatile handheld can also run Trimble SCS900 Site Controller software.
- The Trimble RVR500 RFID Vehicle Reader is used on a vehicle to scan RFID tags. Ideal for pickup trucks and service vehicles, the RVR500 is used on a vehicle to scan assets as it is driven through the construction site. This hardware comes in a rugged case with minimal installation needed. Simply attach the antennas to the side of a pickup truck and insert the plug into a trailer power adapter.
- For more permanent installations, such as gates, water trucks, fuel trucks or other service vehicles, use the Trimble RFR500 RFID Fixed Reader
- Available in many different shapes and sizes
- Can be mounted on different materials, including plastic, metal or concrete
- The size of the tag indicates the range at which they can be detected