Protect Your Investment from Everyday Work Hazards
You buy Trimble construction hardware and software because you know you can count on Trimble solutions to get the job done. Your Trimble equipment comes with a factory warranty that is our promise to you that we stand behind our Trimble products. Because we understand that you may want to continue to use your Trimble equipment beyond the warranty period, Trimble offers additional coverage with Trimble Protected Premium and Trimble Protected Plus protection plans. These protection plans make good business sense and are an excellent way to protect your cash flow and minimize the risk of doing business.
Trimble Protected Plan Coverage
Trimble Protected plans cover everything your Trimble product warranty covers, plus several value-added enhancements. Our plans provide you with a worry-free ownership experience as long as you own the coverage.
Protected Premium Plan
Our most comprehensive protection, this premium protection plan is available on Trimble Earthworks, Trimble Roadworks and Trimble Site Positioning Systems, and also covers the firmware, Siteworks software, and cables and connectors for Trimble Earthworks systems. A Protected Premium Plan is available only at the point of new purchase and runs concurrently with the factory warranty and throughout the protection plan period.
- Five years of accidental damage on select hardware due to drops, falls, liquid spills, broken screens, and more.
- Five years of software and firmware for eligible tablets and data collectors and five years of firmware for eligible receivers and total stations.
Protected Plus Plan
Keep your Trimble equipment running at peak efficiency with our Protected Plus Plan for GPS/GNSS antennas and receivers, control boxes, control units, lasers, radios, modems, tablets, total stations, grade/machine control systems, DPS systems, control unit field software, tablet field software, GPS/GNSS receiver firmware, and office software. This plan covers:
- Wear and tear that causes equipment to not function to specifications.
- Environmental damage due to dust, heat, humidity or salt air.
- Surge protection when using Trimble Power Supplies
- Preventive maintenance (adjustments and calibration) on total stations.
Value Add Features
Our protection plans’ value comes in the additional features and benefits available to you as long as you own the coverage. Our protection plans’ value add features include:
- Preventive maintenance with select plans (see your SITECH Chesapeake Representative for details)
- Protection against wear and tear from repetitive use that causes your equipment to not function to specification. For example:
- If the part can no longer perform the function to which it was designed solely because of its condition (due to usage), it’s covered by wear and tear
- Equipment damage protection from surges in Trimble power supplies
- Protection from environmental damage caused by dust, heat, humidity and salt air when used in accordance with intended equipment specifications
Cosmetic damage that does not affect the functioning of the unit is excluded from wear and tear coverage
- An annual protection plan costs less than the average repair cost
- Our Trimble Protected coverage entitles you to a new piece of equipment with comparable features if yours can’t be fixed, or if it simply makes more sense to replace it
- Our plans are backed by Trimble’s quality parts and quality repair service; a value you can trust. Trimble wants to keep you a satisfied protection plan customer for life, so we guarantee to stand behind you and your product for as long as you own your coverage
- Repairs are typically completed faster because there’s no need for your distributor to generate an estimate and get your approval before starting work
- Protection plans are money-and time-savers
- Locks in tomorrow’s repair costs at today’s prices
- A protection plan keeps you running, minimizing unnecessary downtime and improving your overall efficiency
Learn More and Request a Quote
To learn more about Trimble Extended Protection Plans and get a personalized quote, call us at (855) 579-3400 or complete the form below.