Field Uses – Flexible Asset Management Solution For The Construction Industry
Confidently manage all of your construction assets, large and small, with advanced technology and powerful solutions from Trimble. Through intuitive software and GPS-enabled hardware, you can achieve unprecedented levels of asset utilization and productivity.
- Trimble Construction Manager – Software and tools to evaluate construction operations and take action
- VisionLink Fleet & Asset Management Solution – Next generation fleet and asset management solution combines machine health monitoring with construction data site analysis and reporting
- Trimble Connected Community – Collaboration capabilities to increase efficiency and productivity
Trimble CrossCheck Global Locatorclick to learn more
Features & Benefits:
- GPRS modem for worldwide coverage
- Reliable, proven GPS technology from Trimble
- Optional sensors for monitoring a variety of different tasks
- Onboard geofencing
- Real-time alerts
- Optional two-way messaging
- Ideal for both on-road and off-road assets
click to learn more
TrimTrac Location Device
Affordable, Sensible, Versatile… The world’s first affordable, fully integrated vehicle tracking, security and recovery device for applications requiring periodic autonomous position reporting and/or real-time on-demand polling, and cost-effective wireless communications.
What is the TrimTrac locator?
The TrimTrac locator is a self-contained and complete packaged end-user device. The size of a white board eraser, it can report position based on a variety of user-defined methods such as automatic sending of periodic autonomous reports, motion detected or scheduled reports, or even real-time on-demand polls for the reporting the most current position. These reports are sent as SMS text messages over a GSM communications network either individually or grouped together to reduce the telecommunication costs and improve battery life.
- No external wires or antenna
- Durable, lightweight, water-resistant housing
- Enhanced sensitivity for indoor and outdoor reporting
- Tri-band GSM 900/1800 MHz (DCS) and 1900 MHz (PCS) for worldwide coverage
- Operates up to 90 days on 4 AA batteries under typical usage with good GPS signal strength.
- Optional Vehicle Adapter Module connects to vehicle power and has a standby rechargeable battery for continued operations if vehicle power is lost
To Activate the TrimTrac Locator, Systems Integrators and Service Providers Need:
- Wireless service from a GSM carrier
- SMS-enabled SIM (subscriber identification card)
- 4 AA batteries
- Application server
Smart Engineering, Unparalleled Integration
The TrimTrac locator delivers immediate and ongoing value. The device offers global GPS location technology with GSM communications, the foremost global digital wireless network, on a single board, controlled by a common microprocessor. This unprecedented level of integration promotes reliability, functionality, and power conservation, while dramatically reducing the size and cost of the unit.
click to learn more
EchoLDX Data Terminal – Trimble Construction Manager
Trimble EchoLDX Data Terminal Construction Manager provides an intuitive interface that connects assets in the field to decision-makers in the office, making it easy to evaluate construction operations and take action in real-time.
- Helps centralize and simplify on-site operations management
- Improves individual asset productivity
- Reduces maintenance and fuel costs
- Provides extensive data for accurate billing, project costing and estimating future projects
- Improves both operator and site safety
- Reduces overtime and increases employee productivity
- Allows integration of ERP systems, such as payroll, accounting and in-house maintenance packages
- Provides peace of mind
Alerts protection from Trimble Construction Manager can save your company thousands of dollars a year in fines, down time and lost or damaged equipment.
- Pre-determined criteria alerts inform you of unauthorized, after-hours use of equipment
- Geofence alerts inform you when your equipment leaves a pre-determined area
The waste of fuel can cost your company thousands of dollars. In fact, the fuel savings you have in the first year of use can potentially pay for the technology that Trimble offers. Trimble Construction Manager can help you track your equipment and fuel usage, and make it available at your fingertips so you can properly manage your expenses.
- Real-time and historical idle time data from each piece of equipment
- Information for more accurate job bidding
- Fuel waste monitoring
Managing all of your mobile, machine and portable assets has never been easier. Trimble Construction Manager software connects to your assets in the field allowing you to make split second decisions on the allocation of resources to and from job sites.
- Increase cycle times by identifying and eliminating workflow inefficiencies
- Get the critical data you need in order to maximize your assets and make informed decisions
- Reduce overtime and improve employee productivity
- Set up alerts to be notified when sensors such as low fuel are activated, enabling a quick response and reduction in downtime
- Communicate with equipment operators on the construction site via a two-way messaging service
Equip all your assets with reliable and proven Trimble GPS hardware that works with Trimble Construction Manager to provide real-time fleet and asset information.
- Alerts Protection – Instant Alerts and Tracking
- Equipment Productivity – Decrease Downtime, Maximize Asset Productivity
- Fuel Management – Save Fuel Cost, More Accurate Project Bids
- Preventative Maintenance – Reduce Risk, Eliminate Downtime & Costly Repair