Field managers can now access the same 3D constructible models and real-time digital information used by construction surveyors, grade checkers and machine operators.
KEEP EVERYONE ON THE SAME PAGE
To solve problems on today’s construction site, field managers need more information than a paper plan can give them. The affordable and easy-to-use Trimble SitePulse™ System offers field managers access to the same 3D constructible models, GNSS positioning and real-time digital information used by construction surveyors, grade checkers and machine operators on the job site.
Using the SitePulse System, field managers can:
- Make decisions faster, reinforced by accurate documentation
- Reduce the dependency on the surveyor by performing simple positioning tasks
- Access up-to-date data to support decision-making
- Increase production, reduce rework, and document work quality
- Improve communications between the field and office by connecting more people on the jobsite
SitePulse keeps field managers, operators and the office all on the same page.
SITEPULSE SYSTEM COMPONENTS
TRIMBLE SITEPULSE SOFTWARE – access feature location information, navigate to points of interest, check issues, perform basic measuring tasks and sync information in real time with the office.
FIELD TABLET OPTIONS – choose either a rugged Trimble Site Tablet with advanced connectivity options, or a third-party Android device.
RECEIVER OPTIONS – the SPS585 GNSS Smart Antenna is a lightweight, affordable compact receiver designed for field managers. For applications that require higher precision, contractors also have the option to choose from high accuracy Trimble SPS985 or SPS985L GNSS Smart Antennas.
CONNECTING FIELD MANAGERS
Part of the Trimble Connected Site solutions portfolio, SitePulse includes:
- Wireless Data Sync – Eliminate the time and cost of driving data files to and from the field. Design changes and issue reports can be sent between the field and the office wirelessly.
- Virtual Reference Station (VRS) networks and Trimble Internet Base Station Service (IBSS) – Broadcast corrections using the Internet over a wider range with no base station on site.
DESIGNED FOR FIELD MANAGERS
With a simple, intuitive interface, SitePulse is tailored to construction managers who do not have a surveying background. The software runs on either the Trimble Site Tablet or a third-party Android tablet, giving contractors the flexibility to choose the hardware platform that best fits their needs and budget. Paired with the versatile, compact and inexpensive Trimble SPS985 GNSS Smart Antenna, the SitePulse System is the ideal solution for today’s field managers.
Field managers can use SitePulse software combined with GNSS positioning to:
- Access feature location information
- Navigate to points of interest
- Check issues
- Perform basic measuring tasks and sync information in real time with the office, preventing delays and keeping the job on schedule
Robust reporting allows the field manager to:
- Capture information and photographs linked with a GNSS position, and a date and time stamp
- Create an audit trail of day-to-day activities
- Capture issues in the field, design changes, or completed tasks to keep the office updated for fast decision-making
TRIMBLE SITE TABLET
Connect your office to the field with the Trimble Site Tablet, a rugged field computer with advanced connectivity options to eliminate delays associated with driving data updates between the office and job site. The Site Tablet features a large touch screen optimized for use in bright sunlight, and is engineered for daily outdoor use in harsh construction site conditions.
THIRD-PARTY ANDROID TABLETS
SitePulse software is also compatible with third-party Android devices for additional flexibility, cost efficiency and convenience.
SPS585 GNSS SMART ANTENNA
The SPS585 is a lightweight, affordable, compact receiver designed to be moved easily from in-vehicle to on-foot applications using a built-in magnetic mount. The SPS585 can:
- Access multi-constellation, GNSS satellites for 10-centimeter (0.33 foot) position accuracy.
- Optional upgrades to high precision rover available.
- Use Trimble RTX-based correction services to stream GNSS corrections to the receiver without using a traditional base station for an even more flexible and easy to deploy satellite-delivered solution.
For applications that require higher precision, contractors also have the option to choose from high accuracy Trimble SPS985 or SPS985L GNSS Smart Antennas.