Get to grade at high speeds without sacrificing accuracy or quality with SITECH Trimble Grade Control for your Wheel Loaders. Increase productivity without decreasing accuracy or quality.
The Trimble® Grade Control for wheel loaders maximizes your machine’s performance, so you can get to grade at high speeds, without sacrificing grade control accuracy or quality of the final graded surface.
- Use two GNSS receivers and solid state angle sensors and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) to measure the precise 3D position of the bucket
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Quickly perform complex tasks and simplify finishing slopes with accurate 3D positioning
Earthworks for wheel loaders is useful for:
- Bulk earthworks
- Roads, highways and railways
- Basements and foundations
- Quarries and stockpiles
- Complex site designs
- Golf course construction
- Embankments, retention ponds
- DUAL GNSS – Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for fine and rough grading or mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces