Grade Control for Mass Excavation:
Move dirt faster and more precisely, with no stakes, to cut costs and improve safety.
The Trimble Grade Control System installed on a scraper is ideal for mass excavation applications.
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Excavate in a safer, stakeless environment.
- Monitor avoidance zones in real-time
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues and see precisely where dirt is being moved on site
Trimble Grade Control for scrapers is useful for:
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
- Landfills and waste deposits
- SINGLE GNSS – Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces
- DUAL GNSS – Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for fine and rough grading or mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces
- SINGLE LASER – For towed scrapers run a single laser to provide guidance and control for flat or sloped work