Grade Control for Mass Excavation:
Move dirt faster and more precisely, with no stakes, to cut costs and improve safety.
The Trimble Grade Control System installed on a scraper is ideal for mass excavation applications.
- Track GPS, GLONASS and Galileo signals
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Excavate in a safer, stakeless environment.
- Monitor avoidance zones in real-time
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues and see precisely where dirt is being moved on site
Trimble Grade Control for scrapers is useful for:
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
- Landfills and waste deposits
- SINGLE GNSS – Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that to design data for rough grading and mass excavation on complex design surfaces
- DUAL GNSS – Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the blade for fine and rough grading or mass excavation on steep slopes and complex design surfaces
- SINGLE LASER – For towed scrapers run a single laser to provide guidance and control for flat or sloped work
Grade Control Components
Doesn’t your machine deserve the best? Trimble makes long lasting, accurate components for your grade control system, with proven quality you can depend on.
GNSS Radios for Construction
Trimble radios offer flexible configuration options and rugged reliability for efficient use of GNSS on the construction site.