Increase the safety, accuracy and efficiency of your drilling operations. All day. All night. And under almost any conditions.
|Download Brochure||Download Configuration Sheet|
Get a quick return on your investment – DPS900 can pay for itself in just four months by:
DRILLING EXACTLY TO THE DEPTH YOU NEED
- Reduced overdrilling means your machine drill bits and hammers won’t wear out as fast.
DRILLING ANGLES AND HOLES THAT ARE EVENLY SPACED
- An even pattern of blasting delivers better surfaces and improves rock fragmentation to minimize hauling expense.
INCREASING SITE SAFETY
- With DPS900 you can see the machine blind spots and warn the operator when he’s working where he shouldn’t be
- Accurately control drill pitch and roll, and the depth of drilling, including an auto-stop feature.
REDUCING TIME AND MONEY SPENT ON SURVEYORS AND STAKES
- Stop pounding stakes and start making money.
BUSINESS CENTER – HCE
Optimized drill plans. Optimal results.
Rapidly create optmized 3D drilling and piling plans with the Business Center – HCE Drill and Pile Manager module, then generate comprehensive quality and production reports.
With Business Center – HCE and DPS900, more profits are at your fingertips.
SMART OFFICE SOFTWARE
TRIMBLE ANTENNAS AND RECEIVERS
Smart and tough. A great combination.
Work in tough environments, at long ranges, with centimeter accurate 3D positioning seconds after start up with proven Trimble antennas and receivers. You get increased productivity and reduced downtime on the job. And Trimble equipment is certified tough enough to withstand the shock and vibration of drilling machines.
TRIMBLE SENSORS FOR CONTROL
Maximize efficiency. Minimize rework.
Trimble sensors give you mast tilt and drill depth control with auto-stop on the target elevation for effective blasting. You can even get information about hole condition while drilling.
TRIMBLE SITE TABLET
Keep your machines drilling. Not sitting.
Your machines can be up and running 24/7 with the rugged and fully connected Trimble Site Tablet and DPS900 software.
The easy-to-read touch screen makes navigating to the hole, and adjusting the orientation and angle of the guide simple and quick. Start drilling. Drill to design. Stop drilling.
It’s really that easy.
THE DPS900 SYSTEM IS IDEAL FOR:
- Large construction cuts (roads, railways and sites)
- Aggregate quarries
- Mining operations
- Geological/geotechnical sampling
- Exploration (oil, gas, mineral or water)
With delivery, installation, training and support from your SITECH® dealer, you’re guaranteed peace of mind. With a ROI analysis. Local support, service and expertise are just a phone call away.
ON THE MACHINE
- Rugged Trimble components keep your machines drilling, not sitting.
- Trimble antennas and receivers
- Trimble Zephyr 2 Rugged Antenna
- Trimble SPS855 GNSS Modular Receiver
- Trimble SPS555H GNSS Heading Add-on Modular Receiver
- Trimble CAN sensor system
- Trimble JB900 Junction Box – provides clean power, CAN, USB and Ethernet communications
- I/O Box – provides depth auto stop and drill steel change monitoring
- Trimble TS900 Tilt Sensor – monitors machine mast for tilt in the pitch and roll axis of the machine
- Depth control sensors – options are available for most common installation types
IN THE CAB
- DPS900 is engineered specifically for drilling operations
- Large icons, a streamlined workflow and a screen that’s easy to read, even in bright sunlight
- The easy-to-read touch screen makes navigating to the hole, and adjusting the orientation and angle of the guide simple and quick
IN THE OFFICE
- Business Center – HCE rapidly creates optimized 3D drilling plans using the Business Center – HCE Drill and Pile Manager module
- Store the drill plans in the cloud for on-site retrieval by DPS900. No more driving out to the site to make updates
- DPS900 gathers the field data so Business Center – HCE can run accurate quality, production, utilization and consumables reports