Integrated GNSS System
The Trimble® R780 GNSS receiver is a highly accurate GNSS system built to handle the toughest survey environments. Powered by industry-leading Trimble GNSS positioning technologies, the ultra-rugged R780 elevates productivity in one adaptable, scalable system. Enjoy the freedom to choose the configuration and features tailored precisely to meet the needs of your job, and the flexibility to add more functionality as requirements change. Build the receiver you need today. Scale with ease tomorrow.
- Configurable receiver, scalable for future requirements.
- Available in base & rover, rover only, or base only configurations.
- Trimble® Inertial Platform™ technology for magnetically immune IMU-based tilt compensation.
- Trimble ProPoint™ GNSS positioning engine for improved accuracy and productivity in challenging GNSS conditions.
- Trimble Maxwell™ 7 GNSS ASIC.
- 9 GB internal memory.
- Trimble xFill® correction outage technology.
- Supports Trimble CenterPoint® RTX corrections for RTK level accuracy worldwide via satellite/IP.
- Military-grade ultra-rugged design, IP68 rating.
- Optimized for Trimble Access™ field software.