Make the Switch to TPaaS
Trimble Platform as a Service (TPaaS) is a grade control and site positioning option that connects all your job site equipment and software to the construction cloud. For a predictable monthly price, you’ll get software and hardware upgrades, and a full factory warranty on the repair or replacement of accidentally damaged hardware for the term of your agreement.
What is TPaaS?
Trimble Platform as a Service is an integrated subscription service for construction equipment technology. TPaaS is aimed to alleviate the pain of maintaining multiple software and hardware versions across various equipment and job sites. Rather than investing in large construction tech hardware and software updates, TPaaS allows you to keep your hardware and software upgraded for a smaller more predictable fee.
TPaaS integrates with all of the most popular Trimble equipment and software including:
- Grade control for dozers
- Grade control for excavators
- Grade control for motor graders
- Siteworks Positioning Systems
- Trimble Business Center
- WorksManager Software
- And more
Don’t have Trimble equipment and software? No worries, your TPaaS subscription can replace competing manufacturer equipment with the most recent hardware and software solutions from Trimble. And it stays updated for the entire term of your agreement.
Benefits of TPaaS
There are distinct advantages to enrolling in a subscription for TPaas. You can expect these great benefits:
- SITECH provides training and support is included with any upgrade.
- SITECH handles all hardware and software is integrated.
- TPaaS covers machines fitted with competing manufacturer equipment through replacement of the most recent hardware and software from Trimble.
- SITECH covers maintenance, repair, and replacement of any equipment that is accidentally damaged, needs regular maintenance or is covered under warranty. Ultimately minimizing downtime.
- Easily locate and monitor technology equipment across multiple job sites.
- Reduce costs by eliminating unpredictable technology costs. Operated on a small predictable monthly fee that will ultimately increase profitability.
- Improve productivity by operating with the most recent versions of Trimble hardware and software.
The first step to enroll with TPaaS is to contact a SITECH and speak with a representative to build a subscription that meets your needs. Your SITECH representative will help you identify hardware and software that will benefit from being transitioned to a TPaaS subscription. For example, your existing machine control equipment may be outdated or from different manufacturers. TPaaS solves that problem by upgrading and replacing all machine control equipment along with the software needed to provide an integrated solution that always stays up to date.
Utilize the form below to request a quote and connect with a SITECH representative to get started.